Here's what Jackson says about the Pro Series Christian Andreu Signature Rhoads RRT:
French metal act Gojira blends thrash and progressive elements to create a monstrous groove metal sound like no other. Jackson once again teamed up with their acclaimed guitarist, Christian Andreu, to collaborate on an all-new signature model worthy of Gojira’s ever-evolving musical pursuits.
Engineered for sterling playability and crossed with Jackson’s renowned style, the Pro Series Signature Christian Andreu Rhoads RRT cranks out mile-wide riffs and leads as fiery as its namesake.
Andreu’s demanding playing requires tone and sustain that can shake the foundations of the earth to their very core, and his Pro RRT uses a single Jackson covered high-output humbucking bridge pickup for blistering high-output tones with a hint of warmth. 22 frets top the ultra-fast 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard, creating the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the graphite nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-fast solos and wide bends without worrying about fretting out.
A Jackson TOM-style adjustable compensated string-through-body bridge and Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuning machines create colossal tuning stability and accurate intonation along the entire length of the through-body maple neck. Graphite-reinforcement rods keep this neck ultra-stable even while touring all over the world in different climates, while the scarf joint and satin back finish enhance playing comfort during long sets.
This sophisticated metal instrument features a Natural finish over the poplar body with flame maple top, matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, single-ply black pickguard and black hardware.
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Top: Flame Maple
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: None
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson Covered High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume
- Bridge: Jackson TOM-Style Adjustable with Anchored Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.054 Gauges)