Here's what Jackson says about the Pro Series Monarkh SC:
Brimming with technology and style, the Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC is an amped-up, hot-rodded metal machine, aimed at the demanding player who needs a no-compromise performer. Enjoy unparalleled consistency and tonal variety at any volume level, from the quietest whisper to a mighty roar, while experiencing the bleeding edge of modern guitar craftsmanship and construction.
The Pro Monarkh SC features a 24.75” scale length, single-cutaway mahogany body with arched top and a speedy set maple neck with hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability, as well as scarf joint and graphite-reinforcement rods for stability that guards against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Enjoy Jackson’s familiar and effortless playing feel with a 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard featuring 22 jumbo frets and pearloid ghostfin inlays.
The modern-day metal guitarist requires tonal versatility and super clarity to keep up with the rapid twists and turns of modern metal. A classic Seymour Duncan humbucking combo (JB/’59) delivers all that and more, from heavy riffage to creamy leads. A three-position pickup toggle switch, individual pickup volume controls and single tone control allow for flexible command of your tone. The Jackson fully adjustable radius compensated bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, while the anchored tailpiece and die-cast locking tuning machines work in harmony for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
Brimming with brooding Jackson style, the Pro Monarkh SC is available in a classic Satin Black finish with three-ply w/b/w binding, color matched 3x3 AT-1 headstock and gold hardware.
- Body Shape: Monarkh
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Arched Maple
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Ghostfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson AT-1 3x3 (3 Over/3 Under)
- Scale Length: 24.75” (629 mm)
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB SH-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan ‘59 SH-1N
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Bridge: Jackson TOM-Style Adjustable with Anchored Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)