Here's What Jackson Say:
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Rhoads MAH JS32 features an offset angular mahogany body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite-reinforcement rods for added stability against warping and scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid shark fin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the nut while gradually fattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets for volcanic tone, three-way pickup toggle switch, single volume and tone controls and a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double locking tremolo bridge system for dynamic response and reliable tuning stability.
This sleek, angular axe is available in a new Natural finish with gold pickguard, black pointy headstock and gold hardware.
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Shark fin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double-Locking Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Gold