Here's what Jackson says about the Pro Series Signature Mark Morton Dominion:
Lamb of God guitarist Mark Morton has led his million-album selling, Grammy-nominated band to the forefront of U.S. metal. By combining explicit technique, angular off-kilter riffs and full-throttle sound, Morton continues to redefine the genre. Over a decade ago, he also worked closely with Jackson on his first-ever signature model, creating it the original Jackson way — with pencil, paper and imagination. The resulting Dominion is a uniquely shaped and versatile guitar for all genres of music. His signature legacy with Jackson continues today with the Pro Series Signature Mark Morton Dominion.
Its premium features include a resonant mahogany body and mahogany neck with graphite-reinforcement rods for extra stability and protection against extreme environmental or climate conditions. A smooth oiled finish on the back of the neck gives it that worn-in playing feel, while the 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets is designed to handle searing leads, brutal riffs and blazing rhythm runs.
Featuring chrome covers, DiMarzio Mark Morton Signature Dominion bridge and neck pickups hit with plenty of thick tone with the right balance of attack and sustain ideal for any flavor of metal or hard rock. Expansive tonal possibilities are at your fingertips with a pair of volume and tone controls, three-way toggle switch and two mini-toggle inside-coil selector switches (one for each pickup). A Jackson TOM-Style adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece improves intonation and sustain across the instrument’s shorter 24.75” scale.
The versatile Pro Series Signature Mark Morton Dominion sports a stylish Silverburst finish with white binding, unique shark-eye block inlays, distinctive three-on-a-side MM Dominion tilt-back matching headstock and chrome hardware.
- Body Shape: Dominion
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Shark-Eye Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson MM Dominion 3 x 3
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 24.75” (629 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Jackson TOM-Style Adjustable with Anchored Tailpiece
- Pickups: DiMarzio Mark Morton Signature Dominion (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Aux Switching: Two 2-Way Mini Toggle (Inside-Coil Selector for Each Pickup)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.052 Gauges)