Here's what Jackson says about the Pro Series Signature Corey Beaulieu King V:
Trivium has long carried the metalcore torch high, and Corey Beaulieu’s scorching and memorable lead guitar work is a cornerstone of the band’s punishing and heavy sound. Teaming up with Jackson to modify the King V to meet his exact specifications, they created a signature guitar that sounds as vicious as it looks.
The Pro Series Signature Corey Beaulieu King V KV7Q features a resonant mahogany King V body with serrated points and a gorgeous rippling quilt maple top. Its through-body maple neck construction features graphite reinforcement for sturdy stability even under the most extreme environmental and climate conditions, while the smooth oiled finish on the back gives it that comfortable well-played feel. Built to withstand Beaulieu’s onslaught of heavy riffing, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets with old-school pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Covered Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB pickups unleash clear, articulate tones even when under the heaviest distortion. The neck pickup delivers smooth, glassy leads, while the bridge pickup sinks its teeth into more aggressive tones and sustain while maintaining its intonation. Tone is customizable with a three-way toggle switch and single volume control, while the Floyd Rose 1000 Series 7-String double locking tremolo system keeps this pro-level instrument perfectly in tune even after the deepest dive bombs.
Ready to throttle stages at a moment’s notice, the Pro Series Signature Corey Beaulieu King V KV7Q is blanketed in a vivid Winterstorm finish with reverse Jackson pointed 7-in-line matching tilt-back headstock, black headstock binding and black hardware.
- Body Shape: King V
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Quilt Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.75” (44.45 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson Pointed 7-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series 7-String Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Blackout AHB-1B 7
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Blackout AHB-1N 7
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.056 Gauges)