Here's what Jackson say about the JS1X:
A pint-sized axe that packs a tonal wallop, the Jackson JS Series Dinky Minion JS1XM is ideal for aspiring little shredders or grownup road dogs who need an easy-traveling instrument loaded with features they love.
Offering a 2/3-scale (22.5”) length, the Dinky Minion JS1XM features a poplar body, speedy bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods and a 12” radius maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays. A rear-angled Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock allows for evenly distributed tension (reducing playing fatigue), while a sculpted heel paves the way for easy upper fret riffing.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth. The neck position delivers bright highs while the bridge adds plenty of crunchy distortion. Its versatile voice can be further shaped with a three-way blade and single volume and tone controls, while a string-through-body hardtail bridge improves intonation and sustain.
Making a statement in both sound and style, the Dinky Minion JS1XM is offered in an all-new stark Snow White finish with black hardware and a pointy headstock.
- Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length:22.5” (572 mm)
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Pickups: Jackson High-Output Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Black