Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the new Jackson X Series Soloist Archtop SLAT8 MS. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this 8-string multi-scale model unlocks the possibilities of an instrument by accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard, thus improving overall playing comfort, tension and intonation.
Features an arched top basswood body with a one-piece maple neck and scarf joint reinforced with two graphite rods for maximum neck stability, 12"-16" compound radius Laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, single-ply bound neck and Jackson AT1 (four on top, four on bottom) headstock with Jackson die-cast tuners.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern EMG 909 humbucking pickups drives this guitar's versatile sound, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups' output, which can be further refined with the three-position pickup toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. To help improve intonation, the guitar has been equipped with Jackson designed individual bridge saddles, staggered to accommodate for the two scale lengths.
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 26" - 28" Multi-scale
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 2.12" (53.85 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson AT (4-Over/4-Under)
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Position Inlays: None
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 909
- Neck Pickup: EMG 909
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Staggered individual saddles
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.065 Gauges