Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Here's what Jackson says about the X Series Soloist Arch Top SLATX8Q MS:
Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the Jackson X Series Soloist Arch Top SLATX8Q MS. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this 8-string multi-scale model unlocks the possibilities of an instrument by accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard, thus improving overall playing comfort, tension and intonation.
The SLATX8Q MS features a poplar body capped with a rippling arched quilt maple top and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite-reinforcement rods for maximum neck stability. Designed for both break-neck playing and comfort, the 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and a Jackson 4x4 AT1 headstock.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of Jackson uncovered 8-string blade humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-way toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. To help improve intonation, the guitar has been equipped with Jackson designed individual bridge saddles, staggered to accommodate for the two scale lengths.
Sinister and deadly, the SLATX8Q is available in a Transparent Black Burst finish with all-black hardware
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Top: Quilt Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss Black
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.875” (47.6 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson 4x4 AT-1 (4 Over/4 Under)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 26” - 28” Multi-Scale (660 mm - 711 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Staggered Individual Saddles
- Pickups: Jackson Uncovered 8-String Blade Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.065 Gauges, 8-String)