Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Here's what Jackson says about the Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash FR7:
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash FR7 model provides the ultimate high performance experience for today’s modern players.
Featuring a 26.5” scale length, this modern 7-string guitar also boasts unparalleled style with a sandblasted surface that highlights the ash wood grain and otherworldly Baked Green finish, complete with a reverse 3x4 AT-1 matching headstock with white Jackson badge logo and black hardware.
The Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays. Luminlay side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-CO7 bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
This versatile model also features a single volume control and a Floyd Rose 1000 Series 7-string double-locking bridge system for superior tuning stability and dynamic tremolo action. Take your playing to the next level with the all-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash FR7.
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.75” (44.45 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson 3x4 AT-1 (3 Over/4 Under)
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh
- Scale Length: 26.5” (673 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series 7-String Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-CO7 (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Positions 2, 3 & 4)
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to switch between Voice 1 and Voice 2 in Positions 1 & 5)
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.056 Gauges)