Here’s what Jackson says about the X Series Rhoads RRX24:
The Jackson X Series models continue the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Regal and proud, the RRX24 offers fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The RRX24 features a poplar body, one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, and a bound 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Decked out for today's modern metaller, the RRX24 delivers searing tone from a pair of active Seymour Duncan® Blackout pickups that can be further shaped by two volume knobs, a single tone control and three-way blade switch. It's also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system for outstanding sustain and solid intonation.
Infused with spotlight-ready style, the RRX24 is available in a killer Red finish with Black Bevels, reverse red sharkfin inlays and black hardware.
- Body Style: Rhoads
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Red Reverse Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Special Locking, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1B (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges