Here's what Jackson says about the Pro Series Dinky DK Modern EverTune 6:
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern EverTune 6provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
The basswood Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck. The satin finish on the back of the neck creates greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays. For live performing musicians, the glow-in-the-dark Luminlay side dots help you find your way on the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
Once you tune the EverTune F6 bridge, it will never go out of tune, making this DK Modern the perfect instrument for both the studio and live. Even if the van breaks down on the way to your next gig, you can still show up late, skip the soundcheck and take the stage with confidence.
Other next-level features include a single volume control, Gotoh locking tuners, Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons.
No-nonsense style also arrives in the form of a Satin Graphite finish, complete with a reverse 3x3 AT-1 color matched headstock and black hardware.
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech TUSQ XL, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson AT-1 3x3 (3 Over/3 Under)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Pickups: Fishman Fluence Open Core PRF-COC (Bridge & Neck)
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Pos 2, 3 and 4)
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2 in Pos 1 and 5)
- Bridge: EverTune F6 Model
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Locking
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)