Here's what Jackson say about the Jackson JS32L Dinky DKA Bright Blue Left Handed:
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS32L DKA Dinky Left Handed features an elegant arch-topped basswood body, bolton maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12”-16”) white bound Amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock.
Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
- Body Wood: Arched Top Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double Locking Tremolo
- Pickups: Jackson JE10 High Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)