Here's what J. Rockett Audio Designs says about the Immortal Echo:
A warm analog sounding echo with a tone control. Go from a dark echo to a warm echo by using the tone control. The Immortal was designed to be very musical and get out of the way during lead passages. Such a low price for a delay, USA made! It is extremely quiet, simple and musical, what more does one need?
- Mix: controls the level of delay signal within the dry signal.
- Repeats: controls the desired amount of repeats from one to infinite feedback.
- Time: controls the desired delay time from short slap back to long 680ms repeats.
- Tone: controls the tone of the delayed notes only and not the dry signal.
- Top-mounted input/output jacks.
- 9V DC operation with standard PSU only (- tip and + sleeve).
- True Bypass.