Here's what Hughes & Kettner says about FSM-432 MkIII MIDI Board:
The FSM-432 MK III MIDI Board doesn’t just serve to select presets. The stomp box mode allows you to switch channels directly, and to activate modulation effects, delay and boost independently.
It also offers two 1/4″ jack inputs to connect expression pedals or single footswitches. Both inputs are freely assignable to remote control any pot and switch of the GrandMeister Deluxe 40/GrandMeister 36 in realtime. The MK III is fully compatible with the MK II and also works as well with TubeMeister Deluxe 40, TubeMeister 36, Coreblade and Switchblade.
- MIDI IN: 5-pin
- MIDI OUT: 7-pin (5-pin compatible)
- CONTROLLER INPUTS: 2 x 6,3mm (1/4“) stereo jack
- POWER SUPPLY: Phantom powered (200 mA, 20 Volts)
- EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY: AC or DC 9-15 Volts, 250 mA
- DIMENSIONS: 460 x 153 x 70 mm
- WEIGHT: 1.7 kg