You could literally rock up at a gig with the B station and your bass and be ready to go.
It's a fully functioning bass preamp that gives you a blend to dial in overdriven tones over your clean bass tone.
If you are an adventurous bassist, you can even use the effects loop to dial in your pedals over your bass sound. And even if you aren't a live bass player, you can plug into the headphones output for great bass practice.
Here's what Hotone say about the B Station
The Hotone B Station is a high quality bass preamp and D.I. with a wide tonal range. We designed B Station with all the features you need for studio and stage. this compact workhorse is perfect as the center of your bass rig.
- Compact size, rock solid aluminum casing
- Powerful 3-band EQ with pre/post selection for enhancing and shaping your bass tone
- DRIVE channel with a wide tonal range from slight overdrive to mass distortion
- Carefully designed, set-to-forget optical compressor onboard
- BLEND knob for combining driven signal and direct signal
- Pristine DI output for feeding the signal directly to the mixer or for recording
- FX Loop for extended bass effects
- Different outputs (XLR out, 1/4” output, 1/4” parallel output) to run through bass amps, audio interfaces, mixers, and other gear
- PHONES jack for silent practice
- Ground lift function for eliminating ground-related noise
- 9V DC or 9V battery power supply