Hook Amps Wizard 45W Valve Head - White with Black Stripes
Featuring 2 Channels, 32 User Presets, EL34 Power Tubes, MIDI Connectivity & Cab Sim Technology
More stock due on Thu 30th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2699 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Hook Wizard is one of the most versatile guitar amps we've ever seen! A compact, 2-channel valve head in its most basic form — the Wizard comes equipped with cutting-edge IR cabinet/speaker simulation technology and also boasts an internal speaker load for standalone use without a real connected cab. However, the biggest trick up the Wizard's sleeve is that it's fully-programmable and even features motorised knobs!
With 32 memory locations to save your favourite tones, you can make use of the Wizard's tactile rotary encoder to switch between your presets or even use an external MIDI controller (like a pedal switcher) to instantly recall specific patches. The speaker simulator comes with 16 incredible cab impulse responses that can easily be assigned to your presets, with the ability to upload your own 3rd-party IRs via the free editor app for Mac/Windows.
In essence, this amazingly-flexible amp head combines the all-valve sonics and ease-of-use of a classic tube amplifier with the portability and multi-functionality of a modern modeller. We simply love it!
- All-analogue tube circuit (nothing digital in the signal path).
- EL34 power section and 12AX7 preamp tubes for that inimitable valve amp feel and response.
- 32 memory locations, accessible via front-panel rotary encoder or external MIDI footswitch.
- Motors control the potentiometers mechanically (no digital components in audio path).
- Internal speaker load for standalone use (can be operated safely without a connected speaker cab).
- Direct output for connecting straight to a PA system or interface with a convincing "mic'd up" cabinet sound.
- Tube-buffered effects loop for incredible clarity with time-based and modulation pedals.
- Channel 1: Clean to Dirty (voicing switches: Deep, EQ1 Beatles, EQ2 Blackface).
- Channel 2: Crunch to Heavy Drive (voicing switches: Vintage / Modern gain, Deep, EQ1 Vintage, EQ2 Modern).
- Built-in digital reverb (settings can be saved to each preset).
- 3-band EQ lets you precisely sculpt your tones to perfection.
- Relay switching for pure signal path.
- Top-quality, hand-picked components.
- US custom-made power and output transformers.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Handbuilt in the Netherlands.
- Direct XLR output on rear panel.
- Programmable for each preset (assign a different virtual cab to each of your amplifier patches).
- Uses modern impulse response technology (IR).
- 200ms sample length, 1.2ms latency.
- Connects to PC/Mac editor via USB port on rear panel of amplifier.
- Editor app/software allows you to easily manage your IRs, or even upload your favourite 3rd-party virtual cabs.
- Power: 45 Watts
- Channels: 2
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume, Master, Presence
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7 (Preamp), 1 x 12AX7 (Phase Inverter)
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- Speaker Output: 4, 8 and 16 ohm, Individual Out
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer9th Oct 2021
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable