HeadRush Pedalboard Multi FX Processor
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 799 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The HeadRush Pedalboard is an all-in-one pedalboard with amp modelling, cab sims and loads of effects available on-board.
Gig in a box
You can turn up to your next gig with the HeadRush as your full rig in a box. The HeadRush has all of the effects you may need for a gig and the ability to save and recall presets means you can change patches in the middle of a song or for each song in the set.
It has an expression pedal that you can use for volume, wah or delay and reverb swells. And if you do want to incorporate external effects, you can use the stereo send and return to put pedals into the loop of your effects.
High Resolution Touch Display
The main screen is a 7" high resolution touch display that makes it easy to change the order of the effects or which effects you have in the chain. It's as simple as drag and drop. And when you have an effect highlighted, there are 3 speed knobs assigned to that effect to the right of screen making it easy for you to adjust the different parameters.
In addition, each individual footswitch has it's own OLED screen to give you full and updated information on the current settings you have on that stomp!
- Quad-Core DSP System - The HeadRush pedalboard utilizes a purpose designed quad-core system that has been tailor-made from the ground up to deliver the fastest and most powerful guitar FX processing ever.
- Gapless Preset Switching - Switch between lead and rhythm sounds smoothly without any disruption or glitches in audio
- Individual footswitch OLED Screens - Each footswitch features an assignable colour LED along with a scribble-strip style OLED display that dynamically updates to provide useful feedback
- Road-ready Steel Chassis - Reliably housed in a durable road-ready steel chassis, the HeadRush pedalboard is a convenient and compact way to bring all of your preset rigs to your gigs near or far.
- Looper with 20 minutes of record time - Individually peel layers off in the reverse order they were added, change playback speed, playback direction and loop length on the fly.
- Hands-free edit mode - The large display also gives ultra-clear feedback when performing live, especially when making slight changes to your tone using the 'Hands-free mode.'
- Integrate your FX and outboard gear - The FX loop can conveniently integrate pedals or outboard gear at any point in your signal chain.
- Record and re-amp via USB - Directly record and re-amp to/from your computer via the integrated 24-bit 96kHz audio interface
Models and effects available on-board:
- 33 Amps
- 15 Cabs
- 10 Mic sims
- 6 Distortion sounds
- 5 EQ types
- 11 Modulation sims
- 7 Reverb/Delays
Firmware Update 2.0
In October 2018 HeadRush listened to community feedback and released Firmware 2.0 which includes 7 new classic amp models, 160 new cabinet IRs exclusive to HeadRush, new FX, as well as some operational enhancements.
Added the following sounds:
- 7 new amp models to the Amp category
- 160 new HeadRush Exclusive Cab IRs (impulse responses) to the IR category.
- 4 new FX to the Modulation category.
- 2 new FX to the Reverb/Delay category.
Enhanced the Setlist feature by adding the following:
- Added the ability to group preset rigs into Songs within a setlist
- Added two options for viewing setlists on the 7” touch screen during a performance
Added the following options to the Global Settings page:
- Added the option to reverse Hybrid View.
- Added options to customize the overall color scheme used on the touch screen and LEDs
As well as additional features such as:
- Added the ability to save in Hands-Free Mode by using a footswitch
- Added the ability to toggle reverb and delay tails per effect within a rig
- Added the ability to save expression pedal state (A/B) per rig
- Added the ability to touch and drag to navigate parameters displayed on the 3 parameter knobs
- Additional DSP optimization and UI improvements
Feature Update 2.3!
This new update includes 2 new Amp Models, 5 new Distortions Pedals, 3 new Modulation FX, and 1 new Reverb. There are also performance enhancements for the built-in looper and USB Audio, alongside minor UI updates. What’s new in 2.3?
- 2 new amp models to the AMP category: ’05 TANGERINE 30 CH1, ’05 TANGERINE 30 CH2
- 5 new FX to the DISTORTION category: MX DIST, D1 DIST, K DRIVE, ROUND FUZZ, ANXIETY OD V2
- 3 new FX to the MODULATION category: ACOUST SIM, DETUNE, OCTAVES UP
- Added AMBI VERB to the Delay/Reverb FX category
- Revised the Looper’s FEEDBACK control to better support Frippertronics-style looping
Feature Update 2.4!
This update includes new Amps and Distortion FX.
The 4 new Amp Models range from clean and crunchy tones to fierce metal tones. Bass players get to utilise the B DIST 7000 model inspired by the Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 Bass Preamp.
The FX additions are a traditional fuzz pedal and two overdrive pedals.
Amp Models include:
- 11 EPB HI-LEAD
- 11 EPB LO-LEAD
- 11 EPB CRUNCH
- 11 EPB CLEAN
Distortion FX includes:
- B DIST 7000
- OCT FUZZ
- D250 DRIVE
- S1 DRIVE
Here's what HeadRush say about their Multi-FX unit
HeadRush Pedalboard, Guitar Amp & FX Modelling Processor
Featuring a finely-tuned quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven® HD Expanded™ DSP software, the HeadRush Pedalboard™ delivers the most versatile, realistic-sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a road-ready floorboard guitar FX processor. The 7-inch touch display enables you to touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your rigs in an unprecedentedly realistic and intuitive way.
Plus, it features gapless preset changes with reverb and delay tail spillover, a built-in looper with 20 minutes of record time, the ability to load custom impulse response files and exclusive original boutique effects that can’t be found anywhere else. Whether you’re looking for a classic warm vintage amp with natural tube drive, wide ambient stereo delay textures with infinite feedback or the heaviest of heavy djent tone, the HeadRush Pedalboard covers it all and everything between.
Housed in a durable road-ready steel chassis with a cable route built into the bottom to help keep your stage tidy, the HeadRush Pedalboard includes many thoughtful features for use on stage including incredibly bright color-assignable LEDs and OLED scribble strips that show each of the 12 footswitches' current assignment and status for each rig. You can even drag-and-drop to create set lists (custom orders of rigs) for your gigs. The HeadRush Pedalboard is a truly convenient and compact way to bring all of the best classic vintage and modern gear you will ever need to stages near or far without breaking the bank or your back.
All the Connections You Need
The HeadRush Pedalboard assimilates seamlessly into your current rig with all the connections you need to handle any performance situation. Combining a ¼-inch guitar input, (2) XLR outputs with ground lift switch, (2) ¼-inch TRS outputs switchable between amp or line level, 5-Pin MIDI in/out, plus an onboard ¼-inch stereo FX loop to integrate pedals and outboard gear at any point in the signal chain. HeadRush Pedalboard unites your existing equipment while opening up a world of new sonic possibilities.
Custom/3rd Party IR Support
With the HeadRush Pedalboard, guitarists can further expand their available guitar cabinet sounds by loading 3rd party impulse response files to the HeadRush Pedalboard. HeadRush teamed up with Celestion to include an exclusive download right in the box to get you started, but the HeadRush Pedalboard also supports all common wave formats (wav, aiff), sample rates (up to 192kHz) and bit depths (up to 32-bit).
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Keith Adam9th Nov 2021
Nick26th Jun 2021
Mr Tony Savidge27th Apr 2021
Trusted Customer26th Apr 2021
Mr. Geoffrey Sprackling12th Feb 2021
Mr Stephen Henderson17th Jan 2021
Trusted Customer29th Nov 2020
paul knott10th Oct 2020
Graham Harris6th Oct 2020
Mr Robert Fraser30th Sep 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable