Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
At the intersection of innovation and tribute you’ll find the G6118T Players Edition Anniversary™ with String-Thru Bigsby®—a guitar that honors its inspirational past while remaining firmly rooted in the future of music. Engineered for optimum performance and responsiveness it reacts instantly to your every musical move, not just earning, but demanding a place in your sonic arsenal.
A pair of High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups responds to every note dynamically—snarling or purring according to how hard you strike the strings. The control complement—separate bridge and neck volume controls, three-way pickup switching, no-load master tone and also a
master volume—allows for near-infinite tonal variations.
The all-new Gretsch “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil caps add smooth vintage tone while the treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down. The standard “U”-shaped maple neck bears a
12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 durable medium jumbo frets for a memorable playing experience that works with any fret-hand style. A pinned “rocking” bar bridge reacts in concert with the Bigsby B6CP vibrato tailpiece for stable tuning while the teflon-coated GraphTech TUSQ XL nut lets the strings slide freely, without binding in the slots.
A thinner, 2.25” body provides maximum comfort during long sets while the innovative Gretsch “ML” bracing allows the guitar to retain that rich, full hollow body sound. In a uniquely Gretsch touch, the Bigsby tailpiece is now stringthrough,
making it quicker (and easier) to change strings as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain.
A finely tuned modern music machine, this 2-tone guitar features a unique Iridium Silver finish on the body with an Azure Metallic finish on the back and sides, along with all of the appointments Gretsch fans desire—nickel “G-Arrow” control knobs, white binding with black purfling, gloss urethane finish, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, vintage thick plexi pickguard in Azure with Gretsch logo and Gotoh® locking tuning machines.
Let loose the fury and power of rock with the G6118T Players Edition Anniversary with String-Thru Bigsby— big sound meets elegant style.
- Collection: Professional Collection
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Upper Bout: 11.563" (294mm)
- Lower Bout: 16" (406mm)
- Waist: 9.5" (241mm)
- Neck: Maple, “U” Shape, Gloss Finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Rocking Bar with Pinned Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B6CP String-Thru Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Azure Plexi with White Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: "G-Arrow"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .011-.049 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Includes G6241 Deluxe Hardshell Case
- G6118T Players Edition Anniversary™ with String-Thru Bigsby®
- Pickups: High Sensitive Filter'TronTM (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master
- Volume, Master Tone
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnails
- Nut (Material / Width): GraphTech® TUSQ XL, 1.6875” (43 mm)