The Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Centre-Block guitar perfectly fits in with the deep history and legacy of Gretsch, delivering a high quality, authentic guitar capable of catering to every need of the modern guitarist.
The guitar features a solid spruce centre-block, providing you with that vibrant and powerful Gretsch sound that is manageable at high volumes. This construction minimises feedback and delivers a more focussed tone, adding to the clear and concise sound that Gretsch guitars are known and loved for.
The 2 Super Hilo’Tron pickups give you the best of both worlds in the sonic spectrum. They provide you with a solid, growling low end and a shimmering bright high end sparkle. This means that not only do they give you a great clean sound, bit with a bit of gain they can pack a punchy and full-bodied tone as well.
Here's what Gretsch say about the G5622T Electromatic Centre Block:
Alive and loud, Electromatic Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
The G5622T Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® features a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Also equipped with dual Super Hilo’Tron™ humbucking pickups that deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
- Color: Black
- Build: Center-Block
- Cutaway: Double Cutaway
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Shape: Center-Block
- Bracing: Center Block
- Body Binding: Aged White
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.5" (320 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Thumbnails
- Neck Plate: N/A
- Bridge Pickup: Super Hilo'Tron™
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Super Hilo'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HT/HT
- SPL Electronics: N/A
- Bridge: Bigsby
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open Back
- Pickguard: Cream Plexi w/ Gold Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Orientation: Right-Hand