G&L USA Fullerton Deluxe S-500 Electric Guitar in Cherryburst
A modern, evolved S-type! Features G&L's innovative MFD pickups, PTB Tone System (passive treble/bass knobs) & smooth Dual-Fulcrum trem. Gig bag included.
More stock due on Tue 16th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1699 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Introduced in 1982, the G&L S-500 was Leo Fender’s own evolution of the iconic single-coil loaded, double-cutaway electric guitar that he designed in the early '50s. Over 40 years later, G&L's current Fullerton Deluxe S-500 model takes that re-imagined instrument and modernises it even further!
Featuring super-quiet, Leo Fender-designed MFD ('Magnetic Field Design') pickups and an ultra-smooth Dual-Fulcrum tremolo, the USA S-500 also comes supercharged with G&L's flexible PTB Tone System (passive treble and bass controls) as well as a mini-toggle "Expander" switch that provides additional pickup combinations. Not many contemporary guitars are more versatile than this!
- Western Sugar Pine Body — A lightweight timber with striking resonance; giving the pickups an even more lively and vibrant character. Features a comfortable rear contour.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- 'Modern Classic' Neck Profile — A fairly slim shape with a mild taper from 0.820" at 1st fret to 0.870" at the 12th fret. Enhanced with a slippery satin finish for fast playability.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- G&L MFD Single-Coil Pickups — A unique, Leo Fender concept considered a marked improvement over the traditional single-coil. This design transfers the magnetic field to the top of the pickup rather than the middle and features a ceramic magnet; yielding more output, greater balance and less noise!
- PTB Tone System — Gives you two master tone controls, one that decreases the treble like a typical tone knob, and one that decreases the low-end. It's like having a built-in, passive 2-band EQ!
- Expander Mini-Toggle Switch — Adds two additional pickup selections when used in conjunction with the 5-position switch; enabling combinations of the neck and bridge single-coils for a T-style configuration, or all three pickups together!
- Dual-Fulcrum Tremolo — Another Leo Fender innovation! This two-pivot, low-friction design provides a smooth and "silky" feel that allows you to bend notes up as well as down. The hardened steel bridge plate pivots on knife-edge bolts which are set into massive brass inserts anchored into the body; yielding brilliant sustain and resonance.
- G&L Deluxe Gig Bag — Included is a sturdy, lightweight and water-resistant soft case that sports a pair of shoulder straps for convenient travel.
- Body Shape: S-500
- Body Wood: Western Sugar Pine
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic
- Neck Finish: Clear Tint Satin
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo, Nickel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge: Leo Fender-Designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum Vibrato with Forged Brass Saddles
- Tuners: Sealed-Back (12:1 Ratio)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickups: Leo Fender-Designed G&L MFD Single-Coils
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, 5-Position Pickup Selector Switch, Mini-Toggle Expander Switch
- Case/Gig Bag: G&L Deluxe Gig Bag (Included)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable