G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Electric Guitar in Gloss Black
Featuring Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD pickups, a satin-finished neck, medium jumbo frets & brass bridge saddles!
5 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 27th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 329 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Continuing the legacy of the legendary guitar designer Leo Fender, G&L produces exceptional instruments well into the 21st Century — closely adhering to its iconic founder's vision of making the best, player-friendly products possible. The Tribute ASAT Classic is an affordable version of one of G&L's flagship models — a timeless T-style electric guitar with a number of innovations that make it a rock-solid choice for the contemporary musician.
Featuring a Maple neck with a silky-smooth satin finish and modern-sized 'Medium Jumbo' frets, this instrument also comes equipped with G&L's acclaimed MFD single-coil pickups — producing that coveted T-type "twang" but with more output and less noise!
- Poplar Body — Often likened to Alder, Poplar is comparably balanced in sound with a slightly lighter feel.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Medium "C" Maple Neck — Comfortable neck shape offers superb playability for both modern and traditional guitarists; enhanced with a slippery satin finish.
- Medium Jumbo Nickel Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- G&L MFD Pickups — Considered a marked improvement over traditional single-coils, G&L's Leo Fender-designed MFD pickups deliver more output and possess a balanced frequency response with deeper lows, articulate highs and less noise.
- Boxed Steel Bridge with Brass Saddles — Offers that classic T-type aesthetic, with individual brass saddles enhancing sustain and allowing for precise intonation/action tweaks.
- Body Shape: ASAT
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium "C"
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Satin
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo, Nickel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Bridge: Traditional Boxed-Steel with Individual Brass Saddles
- Tuners: 18:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickups: Leo Fender-Designed G&L MFD Single-Coils
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Position Pickup Selector
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable