G&L USA Fullerton Deluxe Doheny Electric Guitar in Red Ruby Metallic
Featuring Leo Fender-designed MFD pickups, PTB Tone System (passive treble/bass controls) & silky-smooth Dual-Fulcrum tremolo! Gig bag included.
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 22nd Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1599 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
From blues to funk, surf rock and indie rock — the G&L Doheny can do it all! Now a part of G&L's USA Fullerton Deluxe line, the Doheny presents itself as one of the most versatile and playable offset guitars around, with its low-noise Leo Fender-designed MFD ('Magnetic Field Design') pickups, PTB tone system (passive treble and bass controls), medium jumbo frets, and smooth Dual-Fulcrum tremolo.
- Alder Body — A balanced-sounding, medium-weight timber that serves as an ideal sonic foundation for the flexible pickup set. Features a comfortable rear contour.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- 'Modern Classic' Neck Profile — A fairly slim shape with a mild taper from 0.820" at 1st fret to 0.870" at the 12th fret. Enhanced with a slippery satin finish for fast playability.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Leo Fender-Designed MFD Wide-Bobbin Pickups — Modified versions of the acclaimed MFD single-coil. These 'Wide Bobbin' MFDs are voiced to project more "jangle" than "twang", and feature traditional Formvar wire which captures the nostalgic '60s offset tone.
- PTB Tone System — Gives you two master tone controls, one that decreases the treble like a typical tone knob, and one that decreases the low-end. It's like having a built-in, passive 2-band EQ!
- Dual-Fulcrum Tremolo — Another Leo Fender innovation! This two-pivot, low-friction design provides a smooth and "silky" feel that allows you to bend notes up as well as down. The hardened steel bridge plate pivots on knife-edge bolts which are set into massive brass inserts anchored into the body; yielding brilliant sustain and resonance.
- G&L Deluxe Gig Bag — Included is a sturdy, lightweight and water-resistant soft case that sports a pair of shoulder straps for convenient travel.
"The pickups, once you orient yourself to their airy, precise, and rich-but-not-too-thick qualities, are brimming with possibilities. They sound cool with raspy fuzz and effectively communicate playing dynamics in reverb, delay, and modulation-heavy environments, which makes the guitar well suited for modern pedal-happy tonesmiths." — Premier Guitar
"Overall, it's hard to find any significant flaws in the sound and design of the G&L Doheny. It carries forward all of the hallmarks of the offset style that Leo Fender established at Fender while adding a couple of thoughtful, measured tweaks. These upgrades, while restrained, make a significant difference in the final product; the top-notch fit and finish and outstanding attention to detail make the Doheny an even more compelling bargain. Players across nearly any genre imaginable should take a good look at this instrument." — GuitarFella.com
- Body Shape: Doheny
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic
- Neck Finish: Clear Tint Satin
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo, Nickel
- Number of Frets: 21
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut Material: Natural Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge: Leo Fender-Designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum Vibrato with Forged Brass Saddles
- Tuners: Sealed-Back (12:1 Ratio)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickups: Leo Fender-Designed Wide-Bobbin MFD Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, 3-Position Pickup Selector Switch
- Case/Gig Bag: G&L Deluxe Gig Bag (Included)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable