G&L Tribute Doheny Electric Guitar in Emerald Blue Metallic
Featuring Leo Fender-designed MFD pickups, PTB Tone System (passive treble/bass controls) & silky-smooth Dual-Fulcrum tremolo!
More stock due on Sat 15th Oct 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 489 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
From blues to funk, surf rock, indie and alternative — the G&L Doheny can do it all! As part of the affordable G&L Tribute Series, this particular Doheny presents itself as one of the most versatile and practical offset guitars around; at a price-point that won't upset your bank balance. Sporting low-noise Leo Fender-designed MFD pickups, a flexible PTB (passive treble and bass controls) and G&L's silky-smooth Dual-Fulcrum tremolo — this is arguably one of the best mid-range electric guitars on the market!
- Poplar Body — Often likened to Alder, Poplar is comparably balanced in sound with a slightly lighter feel.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Maple Neck — Traditional timber accentuates the treble frequencies for a bright and immediate note attack. Neck comes enhanced with a slippery satin finish, giving it a fast and non-sticky feel.
- Leo Fender-Designed MFD Wide-Bobbin Pickups — Modified versions of the acclaimed MFD single-coil. These 'Wide Bobbin' MFDs are voiced to project more "jangle" than "twang", and feature traditional Formvar wire which captures the nostalgic '60s offset tone.
- PTB Tone System — Gives you two master tone controls, one that decreases the treble like a typical tone knob, and one that decreases the low-end. It's like having a built-in, passive 2-band EQ!
- Dual-Fulcrum Tremolo — Another Leo Fender innovation! This two-pivot, low-friction design provides a smooth and "silky" feel that allows you to bend notes up as well as down. The hardened steel bridge plate pivots on knife-edge bolts which are set into massive brass inserts anchored into the body; yielding brilliant sustain and resonance.
- Body Shape: Doheny
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Satin
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Inlays: Black Block
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Pickups: Leo Fender-Designed Wide-Bobbin MFD Single-Coils
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, 3-Position Pickup Selector
- Bridge: G&L Dual-Fulcrum Vibrato
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable