Left Handed Versions Available
Many of Gibson's USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw who's always dreamed of owning a US-made Gibson, please contact us with any enquiries.
The image of Slash wielding a Les Paul is one that has more or less defined rock ‘n’ roll for decades. Gibson have honoured this legacy with the Slash Collection, a range of instruments based on his most recognisable guitars – including his iconic Les Paul Standard. For the limited edition model, you’ve got two killer finishes to choose from: Vermillion Burst and Anaconda Burst.
Body & Neck
The guitar is made with the winning formula that the Les Paul is known for. The single Mahogany back with AAA Figured Maple top is the classic combo, playing a huge part in Slash’s legendary Appetite For Destruction sound.
A chunkier, more rounded ’50s Vintage C profile gives the neck a hefty feel, with a Mahogany and Rosewood construction that adds to that sought-after warmth and sustain. Cream binding is used throughout, with acrylic tap inlays polishing off that old-school ‘50s Les Paul aesthetic.
Electronics & Hardware
It wouldn’t be a Slash Collection Les Paul without a set of SlashBucker pickups. These dual uncovered pickups squeeze every last drop of sustain out of the Mahogany/Maple/Rosewood combo, with a healthy layer of sizzle that responds beautifully to the right amount of gain.
The colour co-ordinated hardware has been designed to match each finish, with a subtle Nickel finish. Vintage Keystone tuners and the ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge keep your tuning in check while looking the part. Final appointments include Slash’s signature on the back of the headstock and truss road cover, as well as an optional cream scratchplate in the case. A guaranteed winner.
- Shape: Les Paul
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Flamed Maple
- Binding: Cream
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: 50s Vintage
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graphtec
- Inlays: Acrylic Traps
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Keystone
- Pickguard: Black (Not Installed)
- Truss Rod Cover: Slash Signature
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Pointers
- Plastic Parts: Black with Black Toggle Cap
- Strap Buttons: Grover/Schaller Strap Locks
- Neck Pickup: Custom Burstbucker Alnico II (Dbl Black)
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Burstbucker Alnico II (Dbl Black)
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-Wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings: Ernie Ball: .010 -.046
- Hard-Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit, Slash Pick Set, Extra Blank TRC