Left Handed Versions Available
All Gibson USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw that has always dreamt of owning a US-made Gibson, now there are no limitations whatsoever! Please contact us for any enquiries.
Take the 1950’s archetype, update it into a guitar that can cope with the modern demands of today’s players and you’ll end up with the Les Paul Custom.
A 490/498 humbucker set and a long neck tenon for maximum sustain really allow this guitar to sing. With a Maple top and Mahogany back to give you that classic Les Paul grunt!
Here's what Gibson say about the Les Paul Custom
The gutsy, modern tone of today’s Les Paul meets the enhanced sustain of vintage long neck-tenon construction in this beautifully finished Limited Run of figured top Les Paul Customs.
The balanced, powerful tone of a matched set of 490R/498T humbucking pickups retain the voice that’s earned the Les Paul Custom its place as a stage and recording legend, while the multi-layer binding and subtle details retain the upscale look that makes the Custom an instantly recognizable classic.
- Material: 1 Piece Mahogany, Long Tenon
- Neck Profile: Medium C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75", 628.65cm
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany, 2 Piece Figured Maple Top
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Neck Pickup: 490R
- Bridge Pickup: 498T
- Controls: 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Case: Brown/Pink Custom Shop
- Collateral: Die-Cast Switch Plate Medallion w/Extra Black Plastic Cover in the Case), Gibson Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity