Here's what Genzler say about the Neo 2x10:
GENZLER AMPLIFICATION is proud to launch our new brand with the introduction of a uniquely new approach to bass instrument loudspeaker design, the Bass Array12-3.
Although the same size as many premium 2 x 10” and tweeter cabinets this new design is so much more complex and rewarding to the performer. This innovative design blends the benefits of a 2 x 10” vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” neodymium driver line array element.
What this means in the context of performance is the most focused, defined, musical, smooth and seamless response possible throughout the BA210-3’s entire full-range bandwidth.
Additionally the placement of the Line Array in front of the 10” woofers further provides a type of “single point source” projection---think of it as concentric speakers, one inside of the other, in the same linear plane.
Also due to line array principals the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
- Power Handling - 500 Watts
- Frequency Response - tbcKHz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M - tbc dB
- Nominal Impedance - 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency - 4.7K Hz
- Weight LBs. 38lb/17.2kg
- Dimensions, H x W x D - 16" x 23" x 18"
- Two premium Faital® neodymium 10" cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four premium Faital® neodymium 3" mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two Speakon® NL-2 connector and two - ¼" sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty strap handle.
- Custom, curved grille with a unique center "pleat" to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.