Get your free copy of Ableton Live Lite!
When you purchase this item, you're eligible to recieve a free copy of Ableton Live Lite to go with it. To redeem your free download, click here and follow the instructions on Albeton's website. Enjoy!
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 119dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac® or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above. Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path.
Clarett 2Pre USB is a 10-in, 4-out audio interface. The two mic/line/instrument inputs can record everything from condenser mics to super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion – Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level. The ADAT input supports an additional eight channels in combination with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre. Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, a headphone output with volume control, and two line outputs. MIDI I/O is also included.
The two Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp. Clarett 2Pre USB connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins.
Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control. Additional included software is from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton® and Loopmasters.
2 year warranty
All Focusrite products come with a 24 month warranty from the point of purchase, if bought after October 2016. Visit Focusrite's site for more infomation.
- Ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps, ultra-low distortion and up to 119dB dynamic range
- Supports any Mac® or PC with USB 2.0 and above
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion for the ideal signal path
- Connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables
- Two mic/line/instrument inputs
- ADAT input allowing for expansion of up to eight additional input channels
- Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level
- Two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- Headphone output with volume control
- Two additional line outputs
- MIDI I/O
- The two Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the sound of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp
- Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins
- Focusrite Control: a user-friendly control software which enables you to configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®
Accolades and Reviews
- MusicTech Choice Award 9/10
- "The Clarett USB range certainly brings that high-quality sound to those lacking Thunderbolt connectivity and also brings low-latency recording and the Air feature too." - MusicTech Review
- "In a marketplace that’s crowded with small format USB audio interfaces, this one stands out in a couple of ways. The electronics are first class, it’s easy to use and the results are excellent." - Ask Audio
- "The Clarett 2Pre USB is an interface that offers great features to the recording guitarist. It’s functional, stable and fast, and it’s portable enough for live use." - Guitar Interactive Magazine Review
- 24-bit / 192 kHz
- 10 inputs and 4 outputs
- 2 Clarett mic preamps with Air mode model and the classic ISA Micpreamp sound
- Low noise (-128dB ON)
- Up to 119 dB dynamic range
- Switchable phantom power +48 V
- 2x mic / instrument / line input XLR / 1/4" jack combo
- 4x line output 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI In / Out
- ADAT input
- Stereo headphone output 6.3 mm jack
- Desktop Case
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 210 x 55 x 161 mm
- Weight: 1.11 kg
- Includes XLN Audio Addictive Keys, Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite Plug-in Collective and Ableton Live Lite, 2x USB cable (standard USB and USB Type-C) and power adapter