Focal Solo6 Be 2-Way Active Near Field Studio Monitor
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 878 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Focal says about the Solo6 Be Studio Monitor:
The Solo6 Be monitor will surprise you in the very first minutes you spend with it, partly due to its size/extended bass response (40Hz at -3dB). The 6.5" “W” composite sandwich mid-woofer combines neutrality in the midrange, fullness in the midbass register and bass control.
Its compactness and the choice of a large front laminar port guarantee easy integration in studios that need a near field monitor without any acoustic compromise. The user settings on the back of the Solo6 Be, combined with its compactness, make it easy to carry and to adjust according to the acoustics of each studio.
Covering 5 Octaves
The Solo6 studio monitor is equipped with a Beryllium inverted dome tweeter (with grille): capable of covering 5 octaves from 1,000 to 40,000 Hz, it reproduces high frequencies with the fastest impulse response and the best transparency in the world. In addition to this, the 6.5-inch woofer, with its ‘W’ composite sandwich cone, guarantees exceptional loudspeaker neutrality, a full lower mid-range register and bass control.
Customised Bash Amplification
The development of the Solo6 loudspeaker’s bass/mid-range power stage relies on BASH® technology, which is the only one to offer class AB sound quality combined with the efficiency of class D amplification. For the amplification of the tweeters, a class AB power stage was used, which is powerful enough to sufficiently meet the low energy needs high frequencies require. This choice gives it an extremely wide frequency range and remarkable precision.
- Professional, active 2-way monitor
- BASH technology which offers class AB sound quality with efficiency of class D amplification
- 'W' composite sandwich cone guarantees exceptional loudspeaker neutrality, full lower mid-range and bass control
- Fullness in the mid-bass register
- Extremely wide frequency range – 1000 to 40000Hz
- Superb transparency and precision
- Compact size for easy transport
- Tweeter: TB871 Focal inverted dome tweeter in Beryllium
- Woofer: 6W4370B Focal "W" composite sandwich cone 6.5" (16.5cm) speakers
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 40KHz
- Maximum SPL: 113dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Transducer Shielding: Integral through cancellation magnets or by magnet design
- Box: 3/4" (19mm) MDF panels
- Finish: Dark Red natural veneering side panels, black body
- Bass/Mid-Range: 150W RMS, BASH® technology
- Treble: 100W RMS, AB Class
- Warning Light: Power on LED
- Electric Supply: 230V, removable IEC supply wire
- Type: Monitoring speakers
Visualisation & Control
- Input sensitivity selector
- Adjustable tweeter and woofer levels by potentiometer
- Power on/off, Voltage selector
- Focal Professional
- Driver Arrangement
- Two-Way V
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Port Location
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable