The Road Worn series offers a slice of Fender's famous relic finish at a much more tempting price! The limited edition model takes things one step further than the Standard Road Worn line with an awesome USA pickups upgrade and flashy new colour.
USA pickups and limited edition colour
This particular Strat is extra special. It's equipped with a trio of USA-made American Vintage '59 pickups for a rocking authentic vintage tone. You'll also stand out from the crowd thanks to a classy rare Daphne Blue finish.
We all want our Fender to age like a real vintage instrument. In the case of the Road Worn Strat, it will! It's coated in a nitrocellulose lacquer, allowing the paint to wear in beautifully over years of playing.
The Road Worn harks back to early Fender design, boasting a curved 7.25-inch radius fretboard and mid-'60s "C" shape neck, perfect for big bends and a thumb-over-fingerboard technique. The pau ferro fretboard and maple neck combination feels great with vintage tall frets under your fingers.
This is where the Limited Edition Road Worn comes into its own. The '60s Strat is packing a trio of hot American Vintage '59 single coil pickups, which you'll also find on Fender Custom Shop guitars. Yep, they sound that good. The '59s produce a spicy top end, rich in harmonics and with a lively bass. The alnico V magnets have a great effect on the focus, creating a slicing attack in the bridge position and a classic lead tone in the neck.
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Candy Daphne Blue
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '59 Strat
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '59 Strat
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '59 Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic