Fender Custom Shop Robin Trower Signature Stratocaster Black
This product is not currently available.
Legendary solo artist and Procol Harum guitarist Robin Trower helped define an era of guitar-riff rock with the first four notes of 1974’s “Bridge of Sighs.” Trower’s signature Stratocaster® guitar features custom pickups created by Trower and Fender master builder Todd Krause, with a reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup (including a humbucking option in the second and fourth positions). Other features include an alder body, custom C-shaped maple neck with abalone dot position inlays and narrow spacing, large ’70s-style headstock with ’70s-style decal, synchronized tremolo bridge, bullet truss rod adjustment nut and four-bolt neck plate.
This strat has a unique set of pickups. The combination of aa Texas Special, reverse wound 60's and a Custom 54" give you great versatility of tone. The reverse wound cuts out any hum in the 2 and 4 positions on the 5 way switch and you can easily blend tones to get your own signature sound. All three pickups have amazing tone and articulation, regardless of the genre you play there's something for you here.
Vintage Floyd Rose Tremelo
Unlike modern 2 point tremelo systems this guitar is attached to the body at 6 points. This is a period specific feature that faithfully recreates the hardware on vintage strats. The 6 point strat is less sensitive and has, some say, a richer tone thats closer to early strats than the modern builds.
Fender Custom Artists
The world’s greatest artists have come to the Fender Custom Shop for decades in search of their perfect instruments. They are able to offer the same artist instruments to you, built in the same shop by the same skilled craftsmen. Each guitar gets the attention of a master craftsman so when you pick up a custom shop guitar you can see the difference.. They are simply flawless.
- Model Name: Robin Trower Signature Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Black
- Model Number: 0155102806
- Series: Artist
- Color: Black
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Custom "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Bullet Style
- Headstock: Large '70s Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Bridge Pickup: Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity Custom ‘60s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom '54 Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge Cover: Includes Chrome Bridge Cover
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Sperzel® Trim-Lok™ Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tips: White
- Modern Wiring Kit: Includes Modern Wiring Kit
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Custom "C" Shape Maple Neck, Large '70s Style Headstock, '70s Style Decal without "Synchronized Tremolo", Bullet Truss Rod Adjustment Nut, 4-Bolt Neck Plate, Abalone Dot Position Inlays with Narrow Spacing
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Black Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+