The Fender CC-60S is the perfect acoustic guitar for anyone starting out of their musical journey. Offering incredible value for money, the CC-60 features a Solid Cedar top and Walnut back and sides which provide a broad yet balanced tone. With a smaller concert body size and Fender's Easy-To-Play" neck profile, the CC-60s delivers a comfortable playing experience which is sure to inspire you to play.
The CC-60S has a Concert body which is smaller than the typical dreadnought acoustic shape. It’s a comfortable shape that doesn’t feel cumbersome to play, which is especially useful for players with smaller frames. The body shape provides a versatile sound that’s good for any style of playing but is particularly well-suited to fingerpicking. The body itself features a Solid Cedar top and Walnut back and sides for a resonant and balanced tone.
The CC-60S features a Mahogany neck and utilises Fender’s “Easy-To-Play” neck profile, which does exactly what it says on the tin! It’s an accessible shape with rolled fingerboard edges that is comfortable for beginner and experienced players alike. The 12” radius walnut fingerboard feels natural and smooth under the fingers.
- Body Back: Walnut
- Body Sides: Walnut
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action.
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)