The Brad Paisley Tele captures all of the twang that you'd expect form a guitar with the Country hero's name on it. And the Road Worn nitro finish makes the guitar look like it's just come off tour with Brad Paisley himself! Not to mention the eye-catching silver sparkle finish complete with a silver paisley pickguard.
Spruce/Paulownia/ Spruce body
This Tele has a lightweight body thanks to the Paulownia and Spruce wood combination giving the guitar almost acoustic-like resonance. When combined with the spanky Paisley-spec bridge pickup and booming twisted tele neck pickup you get all of the bite and cut that you'd want from a Tele making it easy to cut through the mix.
Here's what Fender say about the Brad Paisley Tele
An acclaimed superstar of modern country music, Brad Paisley has defined a guitar-centric sound infused with the voice and vibe of the Telecaster®. We’ve teamed up with this awardwinning guitarist to create his signature model, the limited-edition Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster. An eye-catching instrument with plenty of country mojo, this stage-tested Telecaster is ideal for adding some Nashville flair to your arsenal.
The Brad Paisley Telecaster is crafted from a paulownia core with a spruce top and back, providing a solid, lightweight foundation with acoustic-like resonance. The Paisley-approved pickup configuration includes a custom-wound ’64 Tele® bridge pickup and a Fender Custo Shop Twisted Tele® neck pickup for classic tone with just the right balance of warmth and twang.
Playability is key to Paisley’s fleet-fingered style and the “Enhanced V” neck profile is designed for comfort, filling the hand at the nut for easy chording while flattening out in the upper registers for soloing.
The modern 9.5” radius fingerboard and medium jumbo frets make it easy to play fast and bend big. This Tele wears a silver sparkle Road Worn lacquer finish and aged hardware, inspired by many years on the touring trail. Elegant signature touches include a custom clear pickguard with
black and silver paisleys and a cowboy hat insignia on the headstock. Simply put, this easyplaying music machine is a must for Tele lovers and belongs center-stage in any country collection.
- Series: Artist
- Body Material: Spruce/Paulownia/Spruce
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Enhanced “V”
- Neck Finish: Oiled Road Worn
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: Clear, with Black and Silver Paisleys
- Pickups: Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster (Bridge), “Twisted” Single-Coil Tele (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag