As sharp as a tux. The solid body masterpiece Les Paul Custom returns, re-imagined. Epiphone’s Inspired by Gibson collection applies iconic features and advanced construction techniques to incredibly accessible instruments.
Truly accurate to vintage design, the Custom consists of a classic mahogany body and neck combination with five-ply body binding and a sleek gloss finish. Any guitarist’s dream.
The neck is shaped into a Gibson original Slim Taper – styled after the late ‘50s performance update and known for its flatter pattern. Paired with the 12” fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets, the Custom feels like a delight to play. Hardware specs include all-gold LockTone ABR bridge and Grover 18:1 ratio tuners.
The Les Paul Custom houses ProBucker-2 and 3 humbuckers inspired by legendary PAF pickups. These are characterised by the alnico low output and sweet sustain. The bridge ProBucker-3 is slightly overwound for extra attack and sounds great through high gain, while its neck counterpart takes a softer touch.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Body Top - 5 ply (White/Black) Body Black - 1ply, Fingerboard - 1 ply (White) Headstock - 5 ply (White/Black)
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic 18:1
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer Les Paul Custom
- Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: 1 - Neck Volume, 1 - Bridge Volume, 1 - Neck Tone, 1 - Bridge Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"