- 1 x EastCoast GP200 Bass Guitar in Black
- 1 x Fender Rumble 15 V3 Bass Amp
- 1 x Tourtech TTB-E10UBG Universal Bass Bag
- 1 x Stagg CTU-C8 Automatic Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- 1 x Tourtech TTIC-3DL 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
- 1 x Stagg Nylon Guitar Strap in Black
Here's what famous Guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
EastCoast guitars are simply some of the best low-cost guitars we've come across. Their range boasts a wide range of styles and sounds, perfect for beginners and musicians on a budget. And with our handy EastCoast bundles, you'll have everything you need to get up and running. Guitar, amp, accessories - all you need to do is plug in and play!
The EastCoast GP200 Bass Guitar
The EastCoast GP200 is the perfect all-round bass guitar for the budding beginner bassist. The P-bass shape encapsulates the classic low-end growl heard on hundreds of famous records of all music types. The two pickups and built-in controls deliver everything from old-school funk to modern rock.
Having a great sound is crucial, but looks and feel are both just as important. Luckily, EastCoast have designed the GP200 to be comfortable to play. Simple curves and an ergonomic neck ensure that it feels great sitting, standing or rocking out. Plus the classic P-bass shape and striking finish will make sure you stand out from the crowd!
- TourTech Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, 10mm padding, adjustable straps & a pocket for your accessories.
- Fender Rumble 15 V3 bass amp - a compact amplifier with rich, balanced sound and classic Fender design!
- Stagg CTU-C8 Tuner - tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner with bright multi-coloured display.
- Stagg 3M Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- Strap - So that you can stand up and jam when learning or when playing with fellow musicians.