- 1 x Tourtech TTB-E10WG Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
- 1 x EastCoast G1CE Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar With Cutaway & Built-in Electronics
- 1 x Stagg CTU-C8 Automatic Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- 1 x Martin Authentic Acoustic Superior Performance 80/20 Bronze Strings Light 12 - 54
- 1 x Tourtech Guitar Strap Black Nylon TT-S5NBLK
- 1 x Medium Picks - Pack of 6
Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
Looking to play the guitar? EastCoast should be the first name you check out. They make excellent, affordable instruments for beginners and casual players alike.
The G1CE is an ultra-affordable Grand Auditorium acoustic - this medium-bodied design offers a bright, dynamic sound with a comfortable size. With a Spruce and Sapele construction and smooth satin finish, it's got a great sound and familiar feel for players of all abilities. To top it off, this model comes with a cutaway below the neck for extra comfort, as well as built-in electronics - all for a great price.
- Medium-bodied Grand Auditorium design with cutaway for comfort and bright tone
- Spruce & Sapele construction for warm, classic sound
- Soft, accessible neck and smooth satin finish for easy playability
- Black & white binding for a classy look
- Built-in pickup and electronics for live/recording use
Grand Auditorium Shape
A Grand Auditorium acoustic has a medium-sized body that naturally produces bright crisp sounds. This shape is often used by singer/songwriters like Ed Sheeran because it accompanies vocals well. It works great in pop, folk and country music. The addition of a cutaway below the neck makes the guitar easier to play.
The type of wood an acoustic guitar is made from significantly alters the sound it produces. Sapele is a common, yet distinctive tonewood often used to make the body of an acoustic guitar because of its versatility. A Spruce top adds clarity and colour to the sound of the guitar. The satin finish will protect it against bumps and scrapes and give it a raw, earthy look.
About EastCoast Guitars
EastCoast guitars are brilliant starter instruments that come packed with great features to get beginners started on a musical journey. These are some of the best low-cost guitars we've ever come across. EastCoast guitars have a large, all-encompassing range of electric guitars, acoustics and basses.
We’re able to bring you EastCoast guitars at truly affordable prices. They are built in a factory in the East and by keeping production costs down, are able to make guitars that punch above their weight at every level. They look slick, play well and sound great.
- Padded Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, padding, adjustable straps and a pocket for your accessories.
- Tuner - one of the most important tools in your arsenal. Tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner featuring a bright display.
- Extra strings - as soon as you wear out your current strings on the guitar, you've got replacements right there.
- Guitar strap - now you can play standing up or sitting down. Made of a strong nylon.
- Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These picks are perfect for any style and great for beginners.