- 1 x EastCoast GS500 Electric Guitar In Blue Burst
- 1 x Kinsman 15W Guitar Amplifier with Reverb
- 1 x Stagg CTU-C8 Automatic Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- 1 x TOURTECH TTB-E10UEG Universal Electric Guitar Bag
- 1 x Tourtech TTIC-3DL 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
- 1 x Tourtech Guitar Strap Black nylon TT-S5NBLK
- 1 x Medium Picks - Pack of 12
Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
Learning the guitar can be intimidating, especially when you start looking at the sea of guitar gear that you can buy online. To cut through the confusion we've put together this bundle featuring a guitar, amp, cable, tuner and some medium picks. Spend less time browsing and more time playing!
EastCoast GS500 Electric Guitar in Blue Burst
The EastCoast GS500 is the ultimate beginner guitar for almost any style of music. The iconic S-style axe was the second electric guitar ever produced and hundreds of brands have put their own twist on the classic design.
The GS500 has one humbucker and two single-coil pickups - the parts of the guitar that take the sound of the strings and directs it into an amp. The humbucker, which is closest to the bridge of the guitar, produces a thick grunting tone best for rhythm playing. While the single-coils are best for crisp clean sounds and searing solo leads.
There are loads of sounds to explore because you're able to switch between and interchange the pickup combinations. Perfect for players who want to play lots of styles of music.
You might be wondering what the protruding handle is coming out of the bridge. This tremolo or 'whammy' bar as it's commonly known, lets you change the note of the string without moving your left hand. You can get extremely creative with the tremolo.
Almost every guitarist has played or owned an S-style guitar, be it one suited to blues, folk, jazz or metal. The GS500's burst finish gives the guitar a fresh, modern look.
The double-cutaway makes it extremely easy to get your left hand up to the highest of the 22 frets. These are the thin metal bars across the fingerboard. The more you have, the more notes you can play.
- TourTech Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, 10mm padding, adjustable straps & a pocket for your accessories.
- Kinsman KGX15R Practice Amp - a compact amplifier with distortion and tone controls. It even has built-in reverb!
- Stagg CTU-C8 Tuner - tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner with bright multi-coloured display.
- Stagg 3M Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- 12 Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These medium picks are perfect for any style and great for beginners.