Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
EastCoast guitars are simply some of the best low-cost guitars we've come across. Their range boasts a wide range of styles and sounds, perfect for beginners and musicians on a budget. And with our handy EastCoast bundles, you'll have everything you need to get up and running. Guitar, amp, accessories - all you need to do is plug in and play!
- Padded Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, padding, adjustable straps and a pocket for your accessories.
- Practice Amp - a compact amplifier with gain and tone controls. All the sounds you need to get started!
- Tuner - one of the most important tools in your arsenal. Tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner featuring a bright display.
- Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These picks are perfect for any style and great for beginners.
The EastCoast GL120 Electric Guitar
The GL120 is a classy addition to the EastCoast line-up; iconic design combined with brilliant affordability. Two humbucking pickups deliver a full-bodied sound that's great for rock, indie, blues and everything in between. Its solid-body design gives it a warm, resonant tone, and you can tweak the sound to your taste using the built-in controls.
While having a great sound is crucial, looks and feel are arguably just as important. Luckily, EastCoast have designed the GL120 to be comfortable to play. Ergonomic curves and a cutaway ensure that it feels great sitting, standing or rocking out. This makes it a great electric guitar for beginners, as it's easy to get to grips with. Plus the timeless shape and vibrant finish look the part - they're onto a winner!