- 1 x Tourtech TTIC-3DL 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
Here's what famous Guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
EastCoast guitars are simply some of the best low-cost guitars we've come across. Their range boasts a wide range of styles and sounds, perfect for beginners and musicians on a budget. And with our handy EastCoast bundles, you'll have everything you need to get up and running. Guitar, amp, accessories - all you need to do is plug in and play!
The EastCoast GJ20 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
The GJ20 is a brilliant all-rounder with vintage aesthetics to boot. Two humbucking pickups deliver a full-bodied sound that's great for rock, indie, blues and everything in between. Its semi-hollow design gives it a warm tone, both plugged in and unplugged. You can tweak the sound to your taste using the built-in controls - hassle free and versatile in equal measure.
Having a great sound is crucial, but looks and feel are both just as important. Luckily, EastCoast have designed the GJ20 to be comfortable to play. Ergonomic curves and a bound neck ensure that it feels great sitting, standing or rocking out. Plus the timeless shape and vibrant finish look the part - they're onto a winner!
- TourTech Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, 10mm padding, adjustable straps & a pocket for your accessories.
- EastCoast G10R Amp - a compact amplifier with distortion, tone and boost controls. It even has built-in reverb!
- Stagg CTU-C8 Tuner - tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner with bright multi-coloured display.
- Stagg 3M Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- 12 Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These medium picks are perfect for any style and great for beginners.