After years of demand, Diezel has finally joined the mini amp market with it's fire-breathing VH Micro head! Designed to imitate the huge sound of Diezel's flagship VH4 amplifier, a modern icon that revolutionised high-gain tone in the mid '90s, the VH Micro is an affordable way to harness that pummelling VH4 voice — used to great effect by the likes of Adam Jones (Tool), James Hetfield (Metallica), Billy Corgan (The Smashing Pumpkins) and hundreds of touring pros.
Lightweight and compact, the Diezel VH Micro can be easily taken anywhere. Packing a 30-watt power section, this pint-sized amp has plenty of punch and works seamlessly for a variety of scenarios — from home practice to studio sessions, rehearsals and live performances.
The VH Micro's single channel delivers all of the lush, dynamic overdrive character of the VH4's Channel 3 with a familiar front panel control layout; including Diezel’s lauded Deep and Presence knobs. A high-quality effects loop makes the VH Micro a powerful pedal platform too!
- Inspired by the VH4 3rd channel and preamp pedal.
- 30-watt power section ideal for most applications.
- Authentically-huge Diezel rock and metal tones from a mini amp!
- Signature Diezel look, with legendary modern logo and grey control panel.
- Familiar control layout with Gain, Master Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Deep & Presence knobs.
- Onboard series effects loop, perfect for using time-based and modulation pedals with your high-gain tones.
- Compact, studio-friendly size.
- Included 24V universal-voltage power supply lets you take the VH Micro wherever you travel.
- Dimensions: 9.5” (W) x 6.25” (D) x 5.25” (H)
- Weight: 4 lbs.