Dangelico Deluxe DC LE Doublecut Semi Hollow Electric Guitar in Sapphire
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1729 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what D'Angelico say about the LE DC Double Cutaway
The Deluxe DC Limited Edition is a performance-driven double cutaway semi-hollow boasting powerful, versatile tone. Featuring Seymour Duncan Antiquity Retrospec humbuckers for the first time, the Limited Edition DC offers a remarkable level of crisp articulation and vintage-inspired humbucker power, while a three-way toggle and coil-splitting push/pull tone knobs allow for seamless tonal variation. A rosewood fingerboard paired with the DC's full 16-inch-wide semi-hollow body makes for untempered and warm sustain, while a slim neck shape guarantees maximum playability. Available in Sage, Sapphire and Rust—only 50 pieces each, worldwide.
POWERED BY SEYMOUR DUNCAN
Available for the first time in the D’Angelico line, Seymour Duncan Retrospec’d Antiquity humbuckers are a non-aged version of their legendary Antiquity humbuckers, offering unparalleled touch-sensitive dynamics and visceral presence of tone.
SATIN NICKEL HARDWARE
Featured for the first time in Limited Edition collection, satin nickel hardware provides a vintage-inspired, minimalist aesthetic as well as touch-softness and a textural contrast that allows gloss finishes to pop even more.
Featuring colors, pickups, and premium specification combinations found nowhere else in the line, D’Angelico Limited Edition collections aim to take our favorite models to the next level. Only 50 pieces per variation are produced worldwide. When they’re gone, they’re gone for good.
- SPECIFIC MODEL - Deluxe DC LE Sapphire
- HARDWARE COLOR - Satin Nickel
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE - Standard
- LOGO INLAY - Mother of Pearl D'Angelico New York Logo
- SERIES INLAY (FRONT) - Mother of Pearl Deluxe Shield Logo
- SERIAL NUMBER (BACK) - Model Name, Limited Edition #, Serial Number
- BINDING - 3-ply
- FINISH - Gloss
- HEADPIN - Cupola
- TUNERS - Grover 509 Super Rotomatic, Locking
- STRINGS - D'Angelico Electrozinc 10-46
- TRUSS ROD COVER - Aluminum Skyscraper
- NUT WIDTH - 1 11/16"
- NUT MATERIAL - Tusq
- MATERIAL - Rosewood
- BINDING - 3-ply
- FRETWIRE - Jescar 47/104 Nickel Silver
- SCALE LENGTH - 25"
- RADIUS - 16"
- TOP INLAY - Mother of Pearl/Abalone Split Block
- SIDE MARKER - Yes
- FRET NUMBER - 22
- MATERIAL - 3 piece
- FINISH - Gloss
- PROFILE - C-Shape
- JOINT TYPE - Set-Thru
- THICKNESS - 1F: 20mm, 12F: 22mm
- TRUSS ROD - Double 420mm (Dual Action)
- BODY SHAPE - Double cutaway
- BODY STYLE - Semi-hollow (with centerblock)
- BODY DEPTH - 1.75"
- BODY WIDTH - 16"
- COLOR - Sapphire
- FINISH - Gloss
- TOP MATERIAL - Laminated Maple
- BACK MATERIAL - Laminated Maple
- SIDE MATERIAL - Laminated Maple
- BINDING - 5-ply
- BRIDGE - Satin Nickel Tune-O-Matic
- TAILPIECE - Stopbar
- PICKGUARD - Satin Macassar Ebony Scalini (5-ply)
- BACK PLATE - N/A
- PICKUP SELECTOR - 3-way Toggle
- KNOBS - 4 Ebony
- STRAP BUTTONS - Satin Nickel, Locking
- OVERVIEW - 2 Humbuckers / 2 Volume / 2 Tone (push/pull) / 3-way toggle switch
- PICKUP (NECK) - Seymour Duncan Antiquity Retrospec, Neck (Satin Nickel Cover)
- PICKUP (MIDDLE) - N/A
- PICKUP (BRIDGE) - Seymour Duncan Antiquity Retrospec, Bridge (Satin Nickel Cover)
- POTS - 500k
- OUTPUT JACK - Standard Mono
- Hardware Colour
- Number of Strings
- 6 String Guitars
- Scale Length
- Top Wood
- Neck Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Antiquity Retrospec, Neck (Satin Nickel Cover)
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Fretboard Wood
- Neck Wood
- Pickup Config
- Body Shape
- Double Cut
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable