The Warped Vinyl HiFi is the answer to all of your chorus and vibrato worries. It can do it all and do it better than pretty much any other pedal you've tried before. This is thanks to its 'true pitch' all-analogue signal path. You'll be able to dial in stunning chorus sounds with control over everything from the Tone (EQ) and even lag for wider-sounding choruses.
Depth & Warp Controls
You have complete control over the 'shape' of the waveform coming out of this pedal. Ultimately that means you can get an assortment of different chorus tones by simply adjusting the mini-toggles on the pedal and adjusting the Depth and Warp knobs.
As you might have guessed, this pedal has everything you need to get really high-quality choruses with super-high fidelity.
The noise-floor has also been greatly reduced meaning you'll get little to no hiss or noise from this pedal.
Here's what Chase Bliss say about the Warped Vinyl HiFi
Originally conceived to simulate the effect of a warped vinyl record, but that only scratches the surface of what Warped Vinyl HiFi can do. This “true pitch” analog vibrato/chorus pedal features an all-analog signal path that can be dialed in to create limitless palette of vibrato and chorus.
Warped Vinyl HiFi has several changes from previous versions, including a lag knob for lush chorus tones, reduced noise, and opportunities for more transparent and brighter tones. Further, every knob and switch is connected to a little digital brain while your guitar signal stays 100% analog the entire time and never gets digitally processed.
Since the control of the effect is digital, it opens up unprecedented effects and features that have never been heard or offered in analog stompboxes.
- Unparalleled control for an analogue signal guitar chorus/vibrato pedal
- Based on the effect of a warped vinyl record, and an evolution of the previous Warped Vinyl pedals
- Completely analogue guitar signal, modulated and controlled by digital components
- New LAG knob for lush chorus tones, reduced noise, and potential for brighter sound
- Expression/CV control over as many or as little of the parameters as you desire
- True bypass with optional latching/momentary operation
- Multiple DIP switches allows any parameter to be controlled by the RAMP dial or by the expression control
- Endless room for experimentation and control, or can function without the DIP switches engaged as a more simple pedal effect
- Powered by 9v DC power supply, center negative (not included)
- Type: Vibrato/Chorus
- Controls: Tone (ramp), Lag, Mix, RPM, ModuShape (Depth, Warp, 2x 3-way toggles), Tap/MIDI, Tap divisions
- Mini Dip Switches:
- Expression/Ramp Parameters: Lag, Mix, RPM, Depth, Bounce, Hold, MoToByp
- Rise / Fall: Lag, Mix, RPM, Depth, Warp, Control, Division, Sweep
- Connections: Instrument in, instrument out, EXP/CV, Tap/MIDI
- Bypass: True bypass - latching or momentary
- Weight: 862 g
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 17.8 x 25.4 cm
- Power: 9v DC Center Negative Power Supply or 9 V Battery (not included)
- Current Draw: 25mA