Here’s what Charvel say:
The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvel’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need.
Built for precision
An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance. Its body is crafted from alder and is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses.
The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays, and has a heel-mount truss rod wheel for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
Seymour Duncan & Floyd Rose Combo
High-output Seymour Duncan JB and Seymour Duncan ‘59 humbucking pickups are directly mounted to the body, cranking out high octane rock ‘n’ roll tone with plenty of sweet overtones. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E comes in a radiant Deep Purple Metallic or Satin Burgundy Mist finish with black hardware.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Shape: San Dimas
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss (552), Satin (519)
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Truss Rod: Heel-mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 (Bridge), Seymour Duncan ‘59 SH1N (Neck)
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Charvel Style 1/2 Economy Case (p/n 099-0912-100);
- Optional Charvel Multi-Fit Gig Bag (p/n 299-1414-006)
- 3-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Both Inner Coils
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Split Engaged - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil
- Position 2. Both Outer Coils
- Position 3. Neck Outer Coil