Of all the guitars in the world that international "Rock God" Brian May could have used, he's stuck with his old faithful "Red Special" since as far back as anyone can remember. Legend has it that the original Red Special was built in his dads shed!
Such is the interest in the Brian May Red Special Guitar that Mr May has actually started his own guitar making company, so that everybody can own an authentic Brian May replica guitar.
Of course, this model is certainly not red, but special - well yes it is! This great baby blue colour is complemented with gold hardware for a head-turning look.
- Mahogany body (with acoustic chamber) with Pinstripe binding
- New two-piece scratch plate
- Mahogany neck
- 24" scale (Depth: 22mm at 1st fret ... 24mm at 12th fret)
- 24 fret - ebony fingerboard (width 45mm at 0 fret ... 57mm at 24th fret)
- Grover GH305 locking tuners
- Dual truss rod
- Graphite nut
- New bridge & Brass saddles
- BM Custom tremolo arm
- 3 x Brian May retro style , series wired , single coil pick-ups
- Master Volume & Tone controls
- Original BM switching system
- Individual pickup IN/OUT phase plus Individual pickup ON/OFF