The Boss GP-10S Guitar Processor works in conjunction with a Roland GK pickup (not included) and gives you a whole wealth of modelled instrument and amp sounds as well as some wilder sounds you would have thought were unobtainable. Because the GK pickup converts your guitar to MIDI the options are almost limitless including all the major guitar tones from big brands. You can even change tunings on the fly without having to actually retune your guitar.
Those familiar with the GR-55 or older GR units will understand how it works, but whereas previous units were focused on a wide range of synthesised sounds the focus of the GP-10S is on real world guitar tones.
Access 30 different amps, including classic combos and high gain stacks, as well as amps suited to bass and acoustic guitars. Instrument tones packed in here originate from a great array of modelled electric guitars with a choice of single coil. and humbucker pickups, on top of steel and nylon-string acoustics, basses, banjo, resonator, fretless guitar, and even a sitar. The GP-10S contains a plethora of incredible effects lifted from the flagship GT-100 multi FX unit.
Download the Boss Tone Studio app to edit and organise all your custom sounds without moving an inch. Recording is incredibly easy thanks to an onboard USB/MIDI audio interface. Lay down your tracks in an instant.
- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings
- Instrument modelling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and others
- Analogue guitar synthesizer modelling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modelled and normal guitar tones together
- High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- Available with or without a GK-3 Divided Pickup
- Play the GP-10 and another 13-pin GK device at the same time using the GKP-2 Parallel Cable (optional)