The Bigfoot Engineering King Fuzz is unlike most other fuzz pedals available on the market today. While a lot of Fuzzes are based on classic circuits used by the likes of Jimi Hendrix the King Fuzz instead looks to emulate the feel and dynamic response of a real valve amplifier. This means it is much more usable than most fuzz circuits.
Range Of Gain
With the gain turned all the way down you still get an excellent volume boost with overdrive from just playing with the volume control. At this point it sounds like you are pushing your amp just past the point of breaking up and is actually quite overdrive like in its response. Turning the gain up as you would expect adds more fuzz into your signal path. With everything from a tight gainy crunch to a wall of fuzz available from this pedal you really can use this for a wide range of different gigs.
Like all fuzz pedal this pedal responds amazingly well to the volume control on your guitar. Turn down a bit and all of sudden your extremely heavy fuzz tone is now a soft crunch perfect for pulling out some beautiful blues licks.
Made In England
Designed and built in England using all analogue circuitry and only the best quality parts they can get all Bigfoot Engineering pedals are made to last. Built into a lightweight aluminium enclosure this pedal is not as heavy as most traditional fuzz circuits meaning you can move it easily on your board from gig to gig.
- Designed and built in England using all-analogue circuitry and the finest quality parts.
- Housed in a rugged and lightweight aluminium enclosure which is silk-screened by hand for a great looking finish that really stands out from the crowd.
- Each pedal is hand serial numbered and chronicled in our records to protect your investment.
- Built with the professional musician in mind, the pedal can be powered either by an industry standard 9vDC power supply, or a 9v PP3 battery fitted internally. With a current draw of >2mA, you'll have no problems leaving this one on.
- We ensure you don't lose any high frequency content from your guitar when the pedal is switched off by using buffered bypass wiring.