Here's what Behringer say about the Xenyx 1202FX:
The compact XENYX 1202FX mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. Add to this our 24-Bit, dual engine FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the 1202FX becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The XENYX 1202FX gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of the- art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps.
XENYX preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX 1202FX provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
The Ins and Outs
The 12-input, 2-bus XENYX 1202FX has 4 XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use 4 dynamic or condenser microphones. The 3-band British EQ is lauded throughout the sound engineering world for its warm, musical sound.
You can use the world-class onboard stereo FX processor, or the FX Send jack for connecting to your favorite external effects. The built-in RCA CD/Tape Inputs (main mix or control room/phones assignable) and Outputs let you play music between sets, and record your performance to outboard recording gear, respectively.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls