Looking for genuine '60s-style, Hendrix-inspired fuzz tones? The BBE Windowpane WP-69 silicon fuzz pedal is the answer. Following a time-honoured analogue design, the Windowpane delivers that iconic and authentic creamy fuzz sound which famously drove Jimi's Marshall stacks into never-ending sustain and glorious saturation.
Featuring two sequentially-wired silicon transistors, BBE has dialled in the pedal very carefully by rolling the treble off the second transistor; emulating that slightly mellow top-end of early germanium transistor fuzz boxes. But unlike those older classics, the BBE Windowpane is remarkably consistent and offers truly nostalgic fuzz sounds to take you back in time to the golden age of rock!
About BBE Sound
BBE Sound is a familiar name in the music industry, and since their inception in 1985 the company has pioneered several noteworthy improvements in audio technologies. With their preamps, compressors and iconic Sonic Maximizers seen regularly in recording studios, broadcasting facilities and on stages all over the world; BBE Sound has established itself as a go-to brand for its class-leading audio processors and outboard gear.
A few years ago, BBE entered the guitar pedals market. Designed and engineered at their US headquarters, BBE pedals are built with high-quality components and use analogue circuitry to ensure optimal tones and studio-grade sonics.
- Hand-biased silicon transistors
- 50K Ohms Low Z input for authentic vintage fuzz pickup loading
- 10K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Blue status LED for high visibility and low power consumption
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- Operates on a single 9-volt battery or an optional power supply
- Designed and engineered in USA