The AmpRX Eurovolt BrownBox squeezes every last drop of tonal quality out of your classic tube amp. It guarantees an increase in musically rich harmonic content from an amp style that simply doesn't run at optimal levels on modern day's mains voltage.
The Eurovolt BrownBox places your amp circuit into balance. Line level voltage varies by up to 12%, and these excessive voltage conditions make a world of difference to tube amp purists. Voltage correction has been used by amp techs for decades, but now it's easier to optimise fundamental tube tone than ever before.
Here's what AmpRX say about the BrownBox:
Professional recording studios, techs and musicians know that proper supply voltage is essential for optimal Tube amplifier performance. You too can now capture that elusive, classic warm vintage tone with BrownBox.
The basis for any signature world-class tone of course begins with talent, but it also requires a consistent and dependable signal chain, and for that you need to know where to begin. BrownBox provides that consistent basis, guaranteed. Over and over, BrownBox user's testify as to how their amps tone, touch and feel have finally come together providing them with improved harmonics and dynamic amp performance. Take control of your signal chain and begin building a signature world-class tone all your own. Classic tube amp tone begins with BrownBox.
- Easy to read, back-lit L.C.D. display enabling real-time voltage and amperage monitoring, also useful for diagnostics.
- Tough road rugged construction.
- Proprietary transformer designs wound exclusively for use with tube amplifiers, an industry first!
- Filament soft-start in full reduction mode.
- A powder coated EMF neutral housing. In-rush current protection, fused over-load protection .
- Silent, cool operation.
- Custom wound 5 amp proprietary transformer that will supply 50Hz. 440 watts max@ 220-260 Vac. Designed for mid to larger sized amps, Fender Bassman, Marshall 50s/100S etc or for parallel or dual amp rigs. Be sure to check the manufactures info plate on the rear of the chassis for input watt requirements.
- 5 year parts and labor.
- Made in the USA.
- IEC Cables Not Included