Here's what Alvarez say about the Artist Elite Grand Auditorium:
In conceptualizing Artist Elite, our goal was simple: Produce a collection of guitars beyond comparison. There are of course many wonderful guitars available, and some are every inch as beautiful as Artist Elite, but we don’t know of any that offer the same value.
This stunning line of guitars is the culmination of years of R&D that allows us to produce custom style instruments from amazing tonewoods with a truly radiant vibe. Artist Elite guitars look amazing, sound rich and offer a level of fit and finish rarely attainable at such price points.
The AGFM80CEARSHB is a beautifully designed Grand Auditorium with gorgeous darkly stained flamed maple backs & sides accompanying a fine Shadowburst finish. Excellent tonal qualities with power and finesse make the grand auditorium an all-round versatile instrument for most styles of music.
The gloss Shadowburst finish on Sitka Spruce creates a rich aesthetic that is perfectly framed by the ebony binding. This is a beautiful guitar and would be a great choice for gigging with its stunning looks and LR Baggs electronics.
- Top Wood: Solid AA Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Macassar Ebony
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Neck: Mahogany w/Semi-Gloss Finish
- Bracing System: MST1 - Scalloped X, Asymmetric Tones Bars
- Bridge: Bi-Level Indian Laurel/Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel/Rosewood w/12th Fret Inlay
- Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Premium Die Cast
- Binding: Flame Maple
- Bridge Pins: PPS Synthetic Bone
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
- Pickup / EQ: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up