If you're looking for a straightforward, easy setup PA system, active speakers are probably the way to go. Here at Andertons Music Co, we've put together a number of active PA system bundles to save you the hassle of choosing the different components - you'll even save a bit of money along the way!
Better still, the Alto TX series aims to combine punchy projection and ease of use with excellent affordability. If you're looking for your first PA system, or a simple setup for use in schools, dance classes or small events, these excellent systems will fit the bill!
The Alto TX208 Active PA Speaker
Inspired by the Truesonic Series, the TX2 Series delivers powerfully-refined acoustic performance combined with elegant style. The newly-designed horn provides a wider radiation angle for perfect audience coverage. The full-length grille looks great and, most importantly, protects your investment. The TX2 is your stalwart companion for any performance.
The TX208 offers 300 watts of power, perfect for smaller spaces and events. It'll deliver a clear, loud sound through an 8" woofer, meaning a balanced sound with plenty of low-end despite its compact size.
Controls are kept to a minimum, with a single level control that's used to control both the speaker volume and the input volume. The TX208 has also been designed with handles on the top and the bottom, so it's ultra-easy to transport.
- Power Output: 300 Watts peak, 150 Watts continuous Class D power
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum: 113 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (1) XLR balanced input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100–120V T1.6AL AC250V, 220–240V T800mAL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or
- monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.6" x 10.7 x 9.9" / 422mm x 272mm x 252mm
- Net Weight: 13.9 lbs. / 6.3 kg.
- 2 x Andertons Pro Sound SMC6 Male XLR to Female XLR 6m Mic lead
- A pair of Stagg SPS-0620 Heavy-Duty Steel Speaker Stands w/ carry case